Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thanks and off you go now!

An important lesson here. The "drug charges" referred to in the article below were related to a police stop where the cops smelled weed and tossed T.I.'s car, finding ecstasy, and then he tested positive for opiates. Guy drives a Maybach, which is a really nice car.

So what's the lesson? You would think a successful guy like T.I. would know...but for all of our readers...if you smoke pot, you really shouldn't help people. ESPECIALLY if you smoke pot while driving your car around. That's what I get from this.
T.I. was sentenced to 11 months in prison today after a judge revoked the rapper's probation following his arrest on drug charges in Los Angeles last month, the Atlanta Constitution-Journal reports. T.I., who was released from prison eight months ago, after serving nearly a year behind bars on federal weapons charges, was on three years' probation as part of his initial plea bargain. Two days ago, T.I. helped police in convincing a suicidal man not to jump from a 22-floor Atlanta building, but the rapper's rescue and the police's gratitude for assisting in the situation (one of the officer's spoke at today's hearing), apparently did not factor in the judge's decision. T.I. was given two weeks to turn himself into the authorities.
[Yahoo Music]

No comments:

Post a Comment