Friday, October 1, 2010

How Not to Kill Bed Bugs

I have no idea why some people think Kentucky is full of inbred dolts.
Firefighters were called to the home on 403 Westerfield Way in Lexington after they say a woman tried to take a bed bug problem into her own hands.

"They are the most pain in the butt bug I've ever met in my life," says the homeowner, who wants to go by Carol...

"I'm going to ask God one day why he created it, because I don't understand it," says Carol...

"We found the fire in the bedroom, and then upon investigation we found that the occupant was trying to get rid of bed bugs by heating the room up to 95 degrees," says Lexington Fire Department Major Shaun Brown.

Fire officials says a camping grill was used to heat the room, essentially trying to create a sauna like feel.

An idea Carol says came from advice on the internet, but one that clearly backfired.

[wkyt.com]

1 comment: