Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Inspiration To Us All

This is a family that gives until it hurts. Look at this kid, she's a single mom, and she has to raise a kid all by herself. Like many single moms, Bristol Palin has plenty of money, is on several TV shows, and doesn't have a job. But unlike a lot of your lazy and poor single moms, she is in the public eye and crazy busy rehearsing her dance moves. I've heard her interviewed about this "Dancing With The Stars" thing and she is doing this in part to inspire other single moms. And when the other single moms see her they are inspired. So we are talking about a completely selfless person here.

Who can blame her for not having time to mail in an absentee ballot? I don't think it's that big a deal. But my question is...what if her mom DOES run for President...and she forgets to vote...and her mom loses...by ONE VOTE. I bet she'd be in real trouble then, right? That would really be something...
Bristol Palin has been so busy practicing her moves for "Dancing With the Stars," she apparently forgot to send in her absentee ballot. The 20-year-old daughter of former Gov. Sarah Palin, who campaigned for candidates across the nation in this election, told the syndicated TV show "Inside Edition" after Tuesday's night show, "I did not send in my absentee ballot in Alaska. I'm going to be in trouble. Sorry, Mom!"

Bristol Palin also voiced her opinion on whether she thinks her mom should run for president in 2012. "Of course I do. I know that she's great and she'd be great for our country," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment