Saturday, April 16, 2011

Trump Builds Presidential Bid On Solid Support From "The Blacks"

I'm a little behind on this story from Thursday but there's a good reason for that. It's because the Trump bid for President is starting to barrel along like a runaway freight train and I can't catch up! I understand Trump is the LEADING candidate among Republican hopefuls. Is that unpossible or what?

Since my dream of a Trump/Palin ticket may come true, I'm moving onto my next dream, where Trump and Palin divorce their respective spouses after winning the election and marry each other! So for the first time in history a married couple will live in the White House as President and Vice President of the United States. How AWESOME would that be? For a country that like to say "awesome" a lot! You'd have to invent a new word to describe "awesome" if that happened.

Among "the blacks" that I know, Trump is indeed THE MAN. I got a picture up here to prove it. The blacks worship Trump. Forget hip hop. A lot of black churches in New York have his picture on the wall next to Jesus. That's the problem with the mainstream media. If you read that crap, you would never imagine how solid the Trump/blacks bond is. So I'm glad that this information is finally coming out to the general public. When James Brown used to say he was "Soul Brother #1," who did you think was "Soul Brother #2?" Donald Fucking Trump baby. Can you dig it? Number two. Whoop, there it is!
Donald Trump unleashed more withering scorn for President Obama Thursday - but insisted it had nothing to do with race because he has a "great relationship with the blacks."

Trump said he was dismayed by Obama's strong support within the African-American community.

"I know many Obama supporters," Trump said on Albany's Talk 1300 radio. "I have a great relationship with the blacks but unfortunately the poll numbers that you cite are very, very frightening numbers."

Trump also said that he loves the Tea Party and would want to run for President on the Republican ticket, but had unabashed praise for newly-elected Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

"I think he is doing terrific job, setting a great example. He's doing it with style and with class and I'm very proud of him."

Trump's threat of a presidential run has been largely built around him loudly trumpeting discredited theories about Obama's origins, but he appears to be trying to broaden his message.

"I look at the country. It's never been worse. It's run at a level that I've never seen anything like it. This is Jimmy Carter-esqe. I'm very seriously considering running and I'll make my decision sometime prior to June," he said.

Trump said he was looking forward to speaking at a Tea Party rally in Florida this weekend and said the rise of the group was a great thing for America.

"I'm big fan of the Tea Party because I really think they've provided a great service. It made people understand what is going on. It made people open their eyes," he said.

[NY Daily News]

No comments:

Post a Comment