Monday, April 25, 2011

News Flash - Wealthy Celebrities Without Real Jobs Have Feelings Too

Here's another example of the world bringing a celebrity down for no good reason. I read that the Kardashian empire brought in $65 million last year, selling self-tanners, candles, clothes, perfume, and bottled water. Now you would think "man if I could get a taste of all that money for doing nothing that would be great."

Think again. Khloe's MOM is telling her she's fat and this is bringing the empire down. Now I will say this, Khloe is not FAT. The real issue, and this is probably what Momma K CAN'T say, is that Kim is totally hot and next to HER you look bad. But standing there by herself, whether she's your cup of tea or not, she's not exactly FAT. So that's just mean spirited, and you and I don't have to put up with that in our regular old boring ass jobs. The grass is not always greener.

It's funny that when you decide to put EVERYTHING out there, including your sex and baby planning, you can still be sensitive. It is kind of weird to see Khloe reacting to this, because if you're on TV or in the media 24 hours a day, you have to expect SOME negativity. It's not like everyone on Planet Earth is going to say "you look great and I hope you and Lamar both really get off good tonight and have a nice baby too." I mean there's jealousy, human nature, radiation all over Japan and lots of other struggles in the world, so I don't have THAT much time to worry about the Kardashians, but Khloe still needs to toughen up a bit and also she needs to accept that even if she dropped herself in a vat of acid and started from scratch she's still going to look like a guy next to Kim.

KHLOE Kardashian is fed up with the jibes about her weight! “I always get comments on my weight,” says Khloe. “[People want] me to be a [certain] size. I am a size six, and in the normal world, that is not fat—but to Hollywood, sometimes being a six is way too big. But when the world literally gets on you every single day and tells you, ‘You’re fat, you’re fat, you’re fat,’ eventually you are going to break and agree.”

“The reason why I blew up was because my mom told me that I am too fat and that I am ruining what we all worked for. We have a brand, QuickTrim and this and that—and that I am ruining all of the that single-handedly. To have that pressure and to have someone tell you that, I snap and I break down and I cry.

“My weight has been a struggle for me my entire life, and I know it will always be a struggle for me, but I try to be healthy, diet and exercise as best as I could. Everyone falls off every now and then, but I am trying to live a healthy life and do what is best for me.”

Recent reports claimed Khloe and her husband, sportsman Lamar Odom, have been syncing up their sex schedule in the hopes of speeding up the baby-making process.

“They’re scheduling time to be together when Khloe’s cycle is right, greatly increasing their chances of conceiving,” an insider told America’s Life & Style magazine.

“And her family has been pressuring her to get pregnant.”

[ShowBiz Spy]

No comments:

Post a Comment