Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Thoughtful Egomaniac

First off, this is a decent looking woman, so all she has to do is stand still and shut up. But that's too much for her. Admit it, if she came up to you and started talking you wouldn't listen to a word but on some level, about chest level, she'd have your full attention. It would take a while to hear what she was saying so you wouldn't immediately know how off the wall nuts she is.

She's dating some guy for six months and telling everyone that she's picked out engagement rings. Does he know he's getting engaged? Judging by her roll call of talented guys, while she likes BEING in relationships, they seem to like ENDING them. The boob power must wear off.

She then explains the engagement ring thing by putting down all women. All women are idiots and she is just one of many. "I feel women are confusing." Hard to put a brand on half the human race but there it is. Other words spring to mind.

She uses the word "plethora?" Is that made up?

Then, "she's better as a couple?" A couple of what? It's good that she can admit she's not a complete person all by herself, but still, what a ramble this is. It could be the most inspired airhead rant ever. If she becomes a "couple" and splits herself in two I would like a half that doesn't speak.

Finally, the boyfriend speaks and apparently Jennifer wrote a manual on herself, like the kind that comes with a car, so guys everywhere could read it and understand how to deal with her. This guy read it and talked to her in the code in the book and he scored. You have to admire him. She's obviously psychotic but hot from certain angles. You overlook some psychosis when they're hot, but usually you don't need to get through a whole book. They blab away and you don't listen. It's all good. And then you're outta there, bang!

Exhausting. I'm going to read her book though because I have a feeling this deal may not work out.
Hollywood actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is giving ample choice to her boyfriend Alex Beh - she has prepared three engagement rings to help him choose from when he proposes to her.

The 'Ghost Whisperer' star, who has been dating the director for past six months does not want to upset him if he chooses something she dislikes, reported Contactmusic.

"I actually have three engagement rings because I feel like I'm doing the guy a favour. I feel women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we're not very good at nailing that down for them. And I feel like I don't want to be upset if he picks a bad ring, so I feel like having three picked out and saying, 'Look! Look at this plethora of things you can choose from!'," Hewitt said.

The 31-year-old actress, who has previously dated John Mayer, Carson Daly and Ross McCall loves to be in a relationship.

"I feel like as a person, I am better as a couple," she added.

Beh, who embarked on a romance with Hewitt after her break-up with Jamie Kennedy last April, used her book 'The Day I Shot Cupid' to ask her out on a date.

"The book is very informative. I learned all I needed to know. When I first met her, I really was able to just map out all the things to do and not to do," he said.


[Press Trust of India]

No comments:

Post a Comment