Thursday, January 20, 2011

Survival Skills! Is the Answer

You don't know me. I live in Lower Hackensack, Rhode Island, with my wife and 15 children (6 from current wife, rest from abroad). My kids were watching this "Kardashians" show the other night. And I didn't like it. But my kids LOVE it. So I tell them that's it. No more. And they start crying.

And my wife says "why can't they watch the Kardashians?"

And I say, "what are they learning from this? It's unhealthy."

And she says, "what the hell are you learning watching all those zombie movies?"

And I say, "survival skills!"

This poor prisoner, he couldn't get a dime out of these bastards. These Kardashians destroyed his whole life. Don't say I didn't warn you. Nice cans though.

A Pennsylvania prisoner who claimed that watching reality TV show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" caused him "extreme emotional distress" has lost a court case seeking damages.

Daniel Goodson had argued in a September 10 complaint that the socialite Los Angeles sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian intended their behaviour on their two television shows "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" and "Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami" to cause him injury.

He had sought more than $75,000 (£47,163) in damages, as well as an apology, but on Thursday he lost an appeal in the Philadelphia courts.

The appeals court said the sisters' alleged conduct was "simply not sufficiently outrageous" to sustain Goodson's claim for intentional infliction of emotional distress.

It also said Goodson could not prevail on a negligence claim.

[Reuters]

No comments:

Post a Comment