Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shocker As Bristol Palin Urges Mom To Run To Continue Her No Real Job Lifestyle

Of course Bristol Palin wants her mom to run. She's been on her own TV show, "Dancing With The Stars," written a book (well did she WRITE it?) and she's making money hand over fist doing nothing being Sarah Palin's daughter. If her mom wins that's a book and if she loses that's another book. She can't lose.

Has anyone noticed that Bristol Palin is one of these people that has a giant head? Look at this photo. It looks like you could fit this guy's head COMPLETLY inside Bristol Palin's giant head. When I see one of these giant head people, I always say to myself, "don't play cards with this fucker, they probably have a whole extra brain or a person in there just to see your cards and spy on you." It can be an unfair edge.

But let's keep the dream alive. Let's keep the focus on the real prize. For years Europeans have looked upon Americans as a bunch of trailer park trash and they are correct! This country deserves a Palin/Trump ticket, to vindicate the Euro assessment of American idiocy and at the same time provide an IN-YOUR-FACE "yeah I'm an idiot but I'm an American on the road to ruin yeeeeee-hah!" to the Euros and let them know that being right is WORTHLESS in the world right now and for the forseeable future.

If God gives me a Palin/Trump ticket I will do whatever God tells me to do from now on, even if he tells me to just keep writing this blog, as pointless as that may seem.
It's possible that no one has ever spent more time beating around the bush. And while Sarah Palin's "I Can Win" Newsweek cover story might seem like an overdue admission that she's running for president in the 2012 election -- it's not.

"I believe that I can win a national election," she says in the opening of the article. "I'm not so egotistical as to believe that it has to be me, or it can only be me, to turn things around... but I do believe that I can win."

But she says she's still not settled on running yet. The determining factor will be how jazzed she can get her husband and five children about a campaign and possible move to the White House.

"If it came down to the family just saying, 'Please, Mom, don't do this,' then that would be the deal-killer for me," she says. "Your family's gotta be in it with you."

One member of the Palin clan who's game for the run is the second most famous one. "Bristol wants me to run for president," she tells Newsweek. "But we're still thinking about it. I'm still thinking about it."

[Newsweek]

No comments:

Post a Comment