Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Service Available Now At Daily Downers

Out of all the stupid things I've done, this one is not on the list. What is so compelling about sending a picture of yourself naked to somebody? I don't get it. I don't mind SEEING some of these photos, but is it such an urgent thing? The biggest turn on? I don't see it.

And what is so irresistable about this practice to politicians? It's almost like in order to be a politician you have to be some kind of perv or brain dead when it comes to this stuff.

So here's my idea. If anyone has the urge to send a naked picture of themselves around, DON'T DO IT! You can send it here, to ME, where I will hold it in complete confidence. Even the President of the United States can rest assured that I will keep a lid on that shit. Send me the picture and $100 and you can get your jollies and keep your secret safe with me. Limited time only, I don't know how many kooks are out there and our servers can't handle too much more beyond our four regular readers. But a few pictures would enable us to think about buying bigger ones. THINK about buying them. Not necessarily buying them. I want to be honest here.
After an online sexting scandal brought down Congressman Anthony Weiner, the last thing a politician would even consider is sending a nude self-portrait over the Internet. Apparently not.

Cumberland County freeholder Louis Magazzu, 53, stepped down on Tuesday after nude photos he sent to a woman with whom he had a long online relationship were posted on the website of conservative blogger Carl Johnson, said Magazzu's lawyer Rocco Cipparone.

"Unfortunately, in my personal life, I did not always demonstrate the wisdom and balance that I expected from myself, and that the people of Cumberland County deserve and have every right to expect," Magazzu said in a statement.

Magazzu, a Democrat, hired Cipparone to pursue legal action against Johnson, a Republican. He said the images were meant to be seen only by the woman and he was set up.

"A woman who I have never met personally, but have corresponded with on the Internet for several years, has recently shared some photographs which she requested and that were intended only for her eyes," Magazzu said in the statement.

"I did not know that she was working with an avowed political enemy to distribute these pictures ... I have retained counsel to determine what laws may have been broken by the unauthorized distribution of those pictures. No government services or equipment were used by me when taking the pictures or transmitting them to the woman in question."

The photos appear to show Magazzu standing naked in front of a mirror.

[Reuters]

No comments:

Post a Comment