Monday, June 6, 2011

Twitter Mind Control Leaves Freaked Out Victims Wondering What Happened

I was reading about how this was the work of hackers. A Congressman who is married is sending pictures of his crotch around on Twitter.

This doesn't surprise me. I think Twitter shoots out waves that turn your brain into self immolating mush. You might as well be a zombie. Twitter controls you and makes you do humiliating things to generate more of those infernal Tweets. It's a self perpetuating nightmare like the Body Snatchers. I wish I was at this press conference. When he said, "I've done nothing wrong" I would have asked him "THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE?" Personally I have not sent unsolicited crotch shots around and if there's nothing WRONG with it, I say it is at least in bad taste. On an unsolicited basis of course.

Mind control. You think it can't happen to you? Think again. The Army has been experimenting on this shit for years. Weiner is simply the latest casualty. Someone had this guy on their list and that's that. Once they are against you, it's all over, and you become a totally helpless machine, bent on destroying yourself and all those who were foolish enough to support you, Crotch Picture Sending Man.
A tearful Rep. Anthony Weiner on Monday admitted sending a lewd photo of his underwear-clad crotch to a young woman over Twitter and then lying repeatedly to protect himself. In a flash of defiance, Weiner refused to resign even as Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi called for a House ethics investigation into whether he broke the rules.

The extraordinary confession at a packed Manhattan news conference was a remarkable turn of events for the brash Weiner, who conceded to a "hugely regrettable" lapse in judgment. House Democratic leaders tersely expressed disappointment and embarrassment, reflecting an erosion of support for the 46-year-old New York congressman and casting doubts on whether Weiner could hold onto his House seat let alone turn a once-promising political career into a 2013 bid for mayor.

Weiner insisted he had done nothing wrong and said he would fully cooperate with a House inquiry.

"People who draw conclusions about me are free to do so," Weiner said. "I've worked for the people of my district for 13 years and in politics for 20 years and I hope they see fit to see this in the light that it is."

[Associated Press]

No comments:

Post a Comment